SEW LOVED is excited to offer you fun and exceptional class options. To sign up for classes, call or drop by the shop. If you have questions about the skill level required, visit with the staff.
To make it enjoyable for everyone, SEW LOVED staff asks that you adhere to the following policies:
- To reserve your class spot, payment will be required at the time of registration. Classes are usually limited to 12 participants. You can register in person or over the phone. If you need to use a sewing machine for your class, please reserve it ahead of time. Machines can be rented for $5/day.
- Most classes require supplies. If supplies are needed, a supply list can be obtained by dropping by the store. Be sure to purchase your supplies ahead of class so that you are prepared!
- If you must cancel, please do not wait to do so. We will be happy to refund the amount if the cancellation is more than 5 days prior to class. If it less than 5 days before the start of class, reimbursement is not an option but we may be able to apply the fee to another class. SEW LOVED reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. If your class has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- Please arrive on time and be prepared with the necessary class supplies.
- Silence your cell phone. If you must take a call, please step out of the classroom.
- Don't forget to leave your work area clean.